Monday, June 28, 2010

Bridges...

This Haiku I wrote for this bridge image a long time ago...thought this is a good time to share it:


Depression grips you
Build a bridge ~ walk over it
Happiness waits here
Anna Martineau Merritt


A question posed today...can you rebuild burned bridges?


I believe that with a lot of work, time, patience, compromise, willingness of both parties, it most certainly can! The best part about it is this...when you build the bridge with new respect and compromises, the bridge is stronger and wiser than before!

What I have learned in my young life is that every decision in life is a "yes" or "no" choice that we make...the best choice is always made when you think the best and worst outcomes and then make your choice based on if you are able to live with the worst outcome or not.

Sometimes the bridge is best left burned and a new one built to better avenues...

Today is the first day of the rest of your life, blessings for a great bridge building day and smile because you can...


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful words of wisdom......So very true.... Thank you again for your thoughts...
    I'm smiling because I can......You have helped me in building my bridges.....Bless you...

    ReplyDelete