Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dirty Laundry



Dirty Laundry

I have this favorite shirt…it is SO nice and comfortable…it does a LOT for the emotional state, it molds to every curve and a million other reasons…it is just so darn comfy!

When the shirt gets to looking a little used, wore out…I just toss it in the dirty clothes hamper and get a new one! I use it for all it is worth, toss it in the dirty clothes…the cycle then begins all over again.

Then comes the day that I have needs like before, I look in the hamper and remember all the things gained from that “special” shirt and I dig it out and use it again! Ah, yes, this is sure that comfy, good-giving shirt…to begin again…

Well, there are many people like this in the world…I am here to say that I have been that “comfy shirt” for a very long time, for a few people…I just want to say that this shirt has now been through the spiritual washing machine and will no longer be that “dirty laundry” for anyone anymore…those days are over.

My new chapter as clean laundry…it sure feels good to not be used for any persons personal gain…the Creator sure has been good to me!!!

If you think I every used you like dirty laundry, PLEASE let me know! Blessings to you for a fresh new day!

3 comments:

  1. Very very well said.......I wish some people would read this....of course they wouldn't recognize the meaning here......Or themselves....I love clean laundry......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Anna and I see a lot of things to think about there.....very nice analogy!! and may I say...me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louanne...I agree 100%!!!

    Gerry...thanks!

    ReplyDelete